Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am moving to the Pleasant Grove Branch!

I know I know, its so hard to beleive that after almost three years I am leaving the South Orem Branch of UCCU. It is about time I think. I got offered a full time MSR/Loan Officer position at the pleasant Grove Branch and I am so excited. I will be closer to home and doing what I love full time. I am working full time now, but I work as Head Vault teller in the morning until 12, then I do loans the rest of the day. I have been wanting a position like this for some time now and it is about time! I will probably not leave for sure for 2 weeks, it will be a great change for me. I will miss every one at South "O" very much! Even those of you that have been calling me "traitor" all week ;) Thank goodness for phones and email.

8 comments:

Andrea Simons said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!!

Tasha Murdock said...

congratulations, Rachael. that is exciting news. i love that we can keep in touch this way.

Shawna Moake said...

Congrats!!! I am excited for you. Change is always a great thing!! I like everyone that works over there so it will be fun for ya!! I hope you are doing well it has been a while since I have talked to you. Miss you!!

The Boyacks said...

Congratulations, glad that you are getting something that is closer to home and what you want. That is exciting!

kaila sue said...

i am shedding tears of joy for you!

WelshgirlinAmerica said...

You know your going to miss me! Don't even try and pretend that you won't :)

Shawna Moake said...

Yeah so Mark had never been to a concert before and I figured we might as well go all out and get the full effect of getting the bud light wrist bands. He loved every second of it!!! ha ha. It was a first for me:)

Megan said...

Congrats! How are you doing??