Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dice, Dice, Dice man!!



Let me just start by saying I love my brand new nephew! I really do! It is so awesome being a FIRST TIME auntie. It is such a different feeling...I never thought it would be but I just love the kid so dang much I feel like I might burst! So thank you Josh and Sarah for making me an auntie and Brad an uncle. I am so excited that Lily has a cousin, I just know they are going to be the best of friends.

Well little Dice entered this world on January 31st. He was 6 lbs 13 oz and 18 1/2 inches. Sarah was such a trooper. She was in labor for a full 24 hours before the little guy finally came crying into this world...and cry he did! I had the opportunity to join the grandmas at the hospital all night and wait for him to be born. I cant even tell you the feeling when we FINALLY got to see him after waiting 8 hrs in the waiting room. I am so happy for Josh and Sarah. They have embarked on such a fantastic journey. Thank you to both of them for allowing me to be a part of their miracle. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kid is going to be a stud with a nice like dice! totally original!

Anonymous said...

oops i meant name

Welsh Woman said...

He is teenie! gratz to everyone! :)