Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas 2009!



Yes...I am a little late with my Christmas post...but at least I am finally doing it! Lily had such a great first Christmas! It has been my very favorite Christmas so far :) it was so much fun even though she didnt really catch on to much. She did love the wrapping paper though. Lily is such a spoiled girl! she got tons of new toys and clothes. This Christmas was the best just because we had our little girl with us. Last year she was with us, but not in the same way. I cannot wait for more holidays to come. Brad and I didnt do as much for eachother as we have in years past, but I think both of us still got spoiled :)

2 comments:

Welsh Woman said...

I love how cute she is with her boppy. I'm glad you guys had a great christmas. You've made me all excited for next year :)

Tasha said...

Lily is so cute! (I cant say it enough) and Rae, you dont look like you ever had a kid, you look so good! I love your short hair, it frames your face so well.